Welcome to Vanquish.
Introducing Australia’s largest architectural home with 'Passive House' certification.
Land size: 454 m²
Floor area: 458 m²
- • Certified Passive House meaning the highest level of comfort and air quality that is possible within a home to an international standard
- • Designed by national award winning architect Joe Adsett
- • Uninterrupted city views from three levels including roof terrace for entertaining
- • 28kWh of battery storage and 10.5kW of solar array
- • Cutting-edge ‘Control4’ home automation system for security, home access, lighting, TV’s and music.
- • Handcrafted tapware by exclusive Australian manufacturer Sussex Taps
- • Sustainably manufactured Italian porcelain tiles and benchtops throughout
- • Private 11 metre freshwater pool
- • Triple-glazed high performance windows & doors for increased energy efficiency
- • Advanced air conditioning and ventilation system providing temperature controlled pollen filtered air throughout – the home
- • Within walking distance to Milton State Primary School and Rosalie Village
Luxurious sustainable living, redefined.
It’s a house unlike any ever built in Australia. The first large-scale Passive House designed to live, breathe and perform in Brisbane’s glorious sub-tropical climate. Set amongst the gorgeous character homes, groomed gardens and iconic views of Brisbane City, this breathtaking luxury residence breaks new ground. It aims to redefine notions of sustainable living with a level of architectural elegance rarely seen in traditional Passive House designs.
Star architect, Joe Adsett, has created a home of striking beauty and boundless comfort, but what makes this residence unique is less noticeable to the untrained eye. Its seamless blend of luxury, world-leading eco-conscious design and state-of-the-art technology offers curated living at its best.
Crafted to perfection.
Creating a sensation as Brisbane’s most liveable and desirable address.
First impressions are of a stunning architectural home, yet behind the scenes Vanquish is healthier, quieter and more energy efficient than anything Queensland has ever seen. Through a combination of hyper-effective insulation, an airtight membrane, triple glazing and high-performance ventilation, the house’s crystal clean air is designed to remain a comfortable 23˚C year round.
Families will love the beautifully crafted feel throughout the luxury five bedroom home where grand, open-plan living celebrates Brisbane’s vibrant modern lifestyle.
It couples no-expense-spared inclusions with energy savings of up to 90 percent for heating and cooling, with additional peace-of-mind knowing that it offers a reduced chemical, pollutant and allergen interior environment – a home where everyone can feel good inside and out.
Meet your architect.
Award-winning Joe Adsett Architects specialising in luxury residential homes.
A journey through a Joe Adsett home is an exquisite architectural experience. One of Brisbane’s leading architects, he is renowned for bringing Queenslander homes into the 21st century with his multimillion-dollar, contemporary creations for high profile clients.
He subscribes to a design philosophy of Subtropical Modernism; architecture that responds in a contemporary and timeless manner to the unique circumstances and environment of each site.
Across his vast residential portfolio and incredible private commissions, Joe Adsett produces enduring architecture that is focused on creating a lifestyle for its occupants. They are designs that respond to the dynamic of family life, a perfect balance of grandeur and bespoke charm.
Meet your developers.
Our mission is what drives us to do everything possible to expand ‘sustainable luxury’ living. We do that by creating world-leading home innovations using more sustainable materials, innovative design and focusing on positive connections that impact the communities where we live and work.
From left to right: Harley Weston, James McElhenny and Paul McElhenny